“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 22 June 2016

Neesie Natters News!

Good Morning Everyone... today I'm thinking I should open with a trumpet fanfare because I have a big announcement. 
My news is that I now have a 'Neesie Natters' mobile phone APP!
Here I am hanging on by the skin of my teeth, to all the technology that is out there, but I managed it.
It seems logical that this is a nature progression to have my own App. 
More and more people use their phones for everything... other than making toast, so it only seems right that this is the way to go. 
I don't normally like adverts on my blog, but with this app it will enable you to be part of giveaways, coupons for great deals and to be up to speed with all that's happening on Neesie Natters. 
The Android App button is on my sidebar and all you have to do is press and you're away.
Once you have the app you can just press the three little bar lines on the left hand side of the screen and that opens all the different files ie posts, coupons and you can comment etc.
I hope you'll give it a go. 
I'm still trying to get comfortable with it, but once I do I'm sure we'll have lot's of fun. 
For this weeks treats especially for you... please scroll below and see the coupons listed.
(I will try to have a separate page for these offers once I am able to change all of the HTML overload which apparently I have behind the scenes of my blog... I'm contacting Blogger to help, so hopefully that will happen soon).


Thanks for stopping by and I hope you find a coupon (or hopefully more than one) that will be just what you're looking for. 
Happy Wednesday!

7 comments:

  1. You have entered the big time techno age, I am not there yet, ha ha. I have a cell phone but not a smart phone. I am staying away from apps. It looks like it is working fine for you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uuuummmm... not doing the app thing but wish you luck. deb

    ReplyDelete
  3. Way to go! Wish I could try out your new app but I'm an Apple iPad n iPhone user. Still, it's cool that you've taken the app plunge. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I haven't a clue what you're talking about, but good luck wth it. I have mostly been left in the technological dust--LOL! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. How exciting! You are very clever to set it up, (even with help) :D
    And I saw your latest post also, so MANY congratulations to you and your dear hubs for your anniversary. Hope you have a superb weekend :D D: xoxox

    ReplyDelete
  6. You have sold your soul now talented lady. Just don't be one of those who goes everywhere looking a her phone -- I know I am old fashioned but you are so talented - This mama would like to see you drawing more, painting more and taking lots more pictures. Did I tell you that I am a bit selfish!
    sandy xx

    ReplyDelete

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...