“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Friday 15 July 2011

Up up and Away.....New Zealand here we come...

The early morning start was so worth it....just look at that sky and sunrise.

The Qantas First Class Lounge helped with the gentle waking process. 
A very civilized way to start the day.....


Unfortunately like the fisherman's tale, I reminisce about the shot I missed. Once airborne, I was just about to snap at a perfect view of the Melbourne CBD, rising up out of the early morning cloud. Like they were floating.....mountains out of the mist.... when the Captain decided to do a sharp right hand turn and whoosh.....there they were gone.
Its probably best, because I may have been disappointed by the actual result.
This way it remains a perfect shot in my head.

Passing over the South Island and on the way to the North Island towards Wellington.

I'm about to dash off for the day. A full day ahead planned, which I'll no doubt tell you about at some stage.
Enjoy your weekend everyone.....x

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...