“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 25 May 2011

House Move 11 (Part 5) We've found it......

"Whoopdeedoo" sound the trumpets.....we've found our next home.....pop those corks!


It's been a stressful roller coaster ride, but I'm hoping that now we know where we're heading, we'll get some normality back into our lives. Well, as normal as 'we' can be.
It's getting late now, so this is just a quick post, but I wanted to let you know about the house.
I'm hoping now that we know what's next, we'll perhaps be able to actually sleep right through the night, instead of waking up at unearthly hours, to discuss potential properties.
 I've also just finished watching Masterchef and the first of Oprah's 3 last shows. so basically a really good day all round.
What will we do without Oprah????? :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...