“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Thursday 19 May 2011

House Move 11 (Part 4)

Yet more houses viewed today....but hey....(breath....breath.....) I think I may be getting near on the last viewing. Still questions and compromises to weigh up first, but I felt for the first time that I could possibly envisage myself living in the property. That's a first.
The garden is really what I would like, but I have to be careful that the house fits the bill too. I've still got a few properties on my list to view, but I've decided I'm going to make a decision by the end of this weekend!

Couldn't resist stopping off on route to take this photo. What a magnificent colour! It was so vibrant.

But maybe I won't have to decide....I've just heard that the world is supposed to end on Saturday! Eek :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...