“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Tuesday 17 May 2011

House Move 11 (Part 3)

I've just viewed three houses today and I'm losing the will to live. I've lost count with how many I've seen so far. There always seems to be good points, but they come with compromises. I've just got to decide which compromises I'm will to live with....{sigh}...or without.
I decided I needed a little treat after the viewings, so I called in to the florist on my way home - it was my friends birthday yesterday, so I wasn't being totally self-indulgent, I bought her a bouquet too. One of my favourite flowers are freesia's, so that was my choice. I find their scent so intoxicating. Plus I needed a few chunks of chocolate....well, I have heard that it can be healthy for you??? Although probably not in the amounts I feel I need today. The sun has just come out and its wonderful to see after a few grey cold days. The kettles on for a cuppa...so basically I'm feeling much better. 

Tomorrow's a whole new day..... ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...