“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Saturday 11 December 2010

Find the Magic Christmas Elf

So how stressed are you with all the holiday preparations? I know me too, although I do feel that I'm finally making some progress. Whilst I'm trying to get organised, I thought I'd carry on with the Christmas Elf theme and show you some of the places that he's appeared so far.

Snuggled up with the Gingerbread Man
Getting cosy in the stocking


Sitting on Santa's knee...well not quite

Where did he go?

This hiding place took us quite some time to find....

Hanging precariously in the holly decoration

He's even visited the crib....


My mother knitted these figures quick a few years back now and I remember commenting when I saw the empty crib that she'd forgotten to knit the Baby Jesus. She opened a drawer near by with a wink to show me that she hadn't forgotten, he just hadn't arrived yet and wouldn't until Christmas morning. I've been carrying on the tradition ever since.

I'm away now to carry on with my preparations. This afternoon baking Mince Pies.

Hopefully some will last past the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...