“Be yourself; everyone else is already taken.” ....Oscar Wilde

Wednesday 24 November 2010

Crawling Caterpillar

I have to apologise for my rushed posting today....basically I've been trying to finish my 'Work in Progress'. Its certainly taken more time than I originally thought but I'm almost there. To make matters though, I decided I'd also rub down the garden furniture ready for summer! I know I wonder about my sanity too. I haven't taken any photo's of this project - well how much sandpaper and sawdust do you need?

But what did catch my attention was this caterpillar
I have to confess that this photo was taken by my son. He has a better camera than I do, (well that's my excuse) but I think you'll agree he also an artistic eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I get so excited to see you here and love to read your thoughts and comments.
I always try to answer each one personally (I think it's only polite)
...♥...I truly appreciate your precious time here so thank you ...♥...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...